[BlueOnyx:17724] Re: Error after adding Wordpress to WebApps

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat May 30 20:38:23 -05 2015

Hi Hannes...

> On 27 May 2015, at 5:35 pm, NETgemacht <hallo at netgemacht.at> wrote:
>
> I have bought Wordpress German 4.2.2 in the BlueOnyx Shop. After installing it on the server I wanted to add the Wordpress Application to my Virtual Sites under Web Applications and Web App Installer. I have selected WordPress and clicked on Save. After that I got this error:

This forum is designed for blueonyx support. There is a support ticket system and web forum available for commercial packages:

http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/ <http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/>
http://forum.compassnetworks.com.au/ <http://forum.compassnetworks.com.au/>

A quick comment - I dont see an order for wordpress-german. I do see a standard wordpress order, but you ordered a renewal without a corresponding previous purchase… So, lets take these matters offline from the list.

GK