[BlueOnyx:18457] certificate authorities

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:46:04 -05 2015

I am going in circles and need some help.

I have a Comodo certificate that came with several intermediate
certificates.   It is my understanding that I simply load each of the
intermediate certificates in the GUI where is says Certificate Authority
Management.   Each time I try, I give it a name and then browse to one of
the intermediate certificates and click Save.

I get an error that says Could not add the certificate authority to the
certificate authority file.

The 3 intermediate certificates are each in their own file and I am only
trying to load a single one at a time.   The files are plain text and in
the format expected.

What am I missing or how can I get these intermediate certificates loaded
correctly?

PS - this is a 5108R VPS if that helps...

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC