[BlueOnyx:18459] Re: certificate authorities

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:47:10 -05 2015

Thanks for the fast reply - tired that but it did not help but it got me to
try something else...   I did have success when I took the checkmark OFF of
"Add" box.  As far as I know I am "adding" new intermediate certificates,
so perhaps I do not understand the purpose of the "Add" checkbox.

It took the intermediate certificates when the box was unchecked and it
appears to have solved the certificate chain problem.   Maybe Michael or
someone can explain to my why it works to uncheck ADD rather than have it
checked when adding a new intermediate chain cert.

All my best,

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group

Dan Porter