[BlueOnyx:18479] Outgoing sendmail

rcbarkersr rcbarkersr at probass.net
Wed Oct 7 15:10:41 -05 2015

Getting this error
Sending of the message failed.
The message could not be sent because connecting to Outgoing server
(SMTP) mail.probass.net failed. The server may be unavailable or is
refusing Outgoing server (SMTP) connections. Please verify that your
Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again.

But if I login to roundcube I can send just fine, restarted firewall

--
RICHARD C. BARKER SR.
  CEO & PRESIDENT
  1-800-510-3139
ProBass Networks Inc.
www.probassnetworks.net [1]
www.probass.net [2]
***************************************
DISCLAIMER : -
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately
by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.probassnetworks.net
[2] http://www.probass.net