[BlueOnyx:18494] Re: Unable to

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Oct 13 08:04:37 -05 2015

On 10/13/2015 6:28 AM, Richard Barker wrote:
> This is two (2) days now get this on my VPS's
> Software Updates was unable to retrieve a list of packages from the
> Software Updates server located at newlinq.blueonyx.it. Please check to
> make sure that newlinq.blueonyx.it is a valid Software Updates server
> and that you can query it from your web browser.
>
> and** this
> License verification error: Unable to connect to NewLinQ to verify your
> license and subscription status. Please make sure that your server can
> connect to NewLinQ or contact BlueOnyx support for assistance.

This looks like a NewLinq issue.   I've seen this myself with a couple
boxes and it was a temporary outage.  I'd say the same is true now, as
if I go to one of my BlueOnyx systems (a physical 5208R) and click
Software Updates > NewLinQ > Status Check I get:

NewLinQ - Connection Status

So seems like it may be something gone a little crossways there.   We'll
let Greg and/or Michael weigh in for further info/diagnostic.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services