[BlueOnyx:18503] Re: SSL 5208R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Oct 13 19:57:32 -05 2015

Hi Don,

> SSL cert. Can't get BO to let me install cert_key from 3rd party.
> Getting some sort of error message about not having permission when I go
> to import cert/key/intermediate.
>
> Stress level = high right now. Looking for someone to simply fix it, and
> let me know what the problem is. Will compensate you for your time.
>
> Email me off list, please.

I'm emailing you both on the list and offlist. But feel free to reply
offlist.

Where did you get the cert from?

Depending on what they sent you you will need to split up the textfile
and change the ending(s) to *.txt or *.crt

The private key and the cert go into the same textfile.

The intermediate? That goes into a separate textfile. If you got more
than one intermediate, then each of these intermediates needs to be in
its own file.

First upload the intermediates one by one. Then import the textfile that
contains the private key and the certificate.

That should do it.