[BlueOnyx:18506] Re: error message

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Oct 14 16:32:41 -05 2015

Hi all…

> On 14 Oct 2015, at 4:34 AM, Michael Stauber <mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
>> For the moment, that's an annoyance.   However, should we receive any
>> customer issues that require intervention with regard to AV-SPAM, that's
>> going to be an impairment to our ability to conduct business.
>
> Yeah, this needs to change ASAP. Greg and I will deal with it and will
> implement measures that will prevent this in the future. I'll make it my
> top priority item.
>
> Additionally: This morning the primary BlueOnyx YUM repository was
> running into a Varnish cache error. So that was quite a bumpy start into
> the week. :-/

Just sharing for info…

This started after a recent yum update. I fixed this by turning on web alias redirects, save, and turn it off again….

As per Michael’s comments - we have had plans to do a local “cache” of license data on servers, but not yet had a chance to implement. It will get done…

Regards,
Greg.