[BlueOnyx:18518] Re: How can one configure additional ethernet ports on BlueOnyx 5209R?

Peter Yim peter.yim at cim3.com
Thu Oct 15 21:28:59 -05 2015

Thank you, Michael, for the lightning response ...

(Unfortunately, due to other priorities) I will have to work on that
early next week.

I'd like to know, though, whether that would break the GUI, if I just
manually create config files for the extra NICs under
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ as per the last part of your message.

Thanks & regards. =ppy