[BlueOnyx:18583] Re: SSL 5208R

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Oct 27 11:27:05 -05 2015

Hi Guys,

On 10/27/2015 11:17 AM, Dan Porter wrote:
> Having the same issue here on my 5208R.  To get around the GUI, I SSH
> into the box and put a copy of each file in the cert directory, each as
> an individual file.  Still no joy.  Tests show the intermediates not
> being recognized.

Wow... we install maybe a dozen or so certs per month on various
BlueOnyx servers.   Not exactly high-volume, but it's fairly regular,
anyhow.   I'm not sure where you're sourcing these from, but we never
have any issues installing our certs.

Can you walk us through the steps you're taking?  Maybe we'd be able to
duplicate the failure that way.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services