[BlueOnyx:18334] Re: Problem with BlueOnyx-5209R-CentOS-7.1-BETA-20150701.iso

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Sep 6 10:50:13 -05 2015

Hi Tom,

> These are some problems:
>
> blueonyx.service wants to be startet before network.target
> after first run. The Service looks like it could be removed
> after first run.

Yeah, I also noticed this recently. I'm still trying to figure out the
best way to deal with it to cover all installation methods. But one way
or the other that service either could be disabled after initial setup,
or the the startup order for it could be adapted. I'll look into it.

> /etc/grub2.cfg is a file but should be a link to /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
> /etc/mtab is a file but should be a link to /proc/self/mounts

I'll put that into our post install fixes. Yay for Anaconda. It's 2015
and it still doesn't do that part properly.

> After yum upgrade the partitions will not be mounted properly again.

Strange. Do you recall what it did or did not mount?