[BlueOnyx:18371] Small 5209R bugs

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Mon Sep 21 01:44:14 -05 2015

Just did a fresh install of 5209R from the Sep 07 iso and noticed a couple
of things.

After the install and clicking reboot, the system didn't want to reboot, sat
there for ages with the HD light on hard, I left it for 15min no change, so
I power cycled it, seemed to come up fine.

When you enable Telnet as an alternative shell access, it creates a zero
length telnet config file in /etc/xinetd.d so you can't log in.

Just as a test I used yum to install the rsh-server package, and it didn't
even create a config file in /etc/xinetd.d like it use to in previous BX
versions.

- Ernie.