[BlueOnyx:18376] Re: imagick fix & NewLinQ is up again

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Sep 22 22:08:17 -05 2015

Hi Don,

> Any advice on how to resolve this?
>
> [root at xen-bx1 bin]# ./php -v
> PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
> '/home/solarspeed/php/lib/php/20100525/imagick.so' - libMagickWand.so.2:
> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on
> line 0
> PHP 5.4.35 (cli) (built: Dec  6 2014 05:01:16)

This has been fixed in the last couple of builds of PHP. Yours is from
6th December last year.

If you need working Imagick support I'd suggest to get the latest PHP
package from the shop. Or: If you can do with the old PHP and without
imagick support you can delete
/home/solarspeed/php/etc/php.d/imagick.ini and the error will be gone.