[BlueOnyx:18413] Re: Email Password

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Fri Sep 25 14:54:32 -05 2015

Presuming you have checked pam_abl to make sure the IP/host/user is not
blocked.

 If you are reasonably certain the username/password you have is correct,
try telnet <host_ip> 110
at prompt enter "user <username>"
then "pass <password>"
if it works, then it is something else, if not, then you have username or
password incorrect.
(enter "quit" to get out of dovecot pop3 screen).

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net