[BlueOnyx:19914] Vsite redirected to Admin GUI (:444) login page

William Thackrey wethackrey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:12:44 -05 2016

Gang –

We have BlueOnyx server (5108R) which was been running well for some now.  Due to a provider change at our hosting ISP, we‘ve been asked to change the address blocks used by this and other servers.  We did that today.  IP addresses that were originally X.X.X.234 are now Y.Y.Y.234. DNS entries have been changed appropriately.  DNS TTL was set to 300 months ago and IP lookups are returning the correct (new) address.

All of the vsites on this host are responding correctly, except for one (the most critical one, of course).  This site redirects to the Admin GUI login on port 444.  The vsite IP address is not the same as the primary server IP address.  I’ve looked at the site# and site#.include files at /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts, but don’t see any issues,

Do one of you folks have a fix for this, or a way to diagnose the issue?

Thanks,

Bill Thackrey