[BlueOnyx:19948] Solarspeed WebApps not working

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 06:01:44 -05 2016

I have a problem with webapps on a 5208R:

1. If I try and uninstall Roundcube from a VSite it doesn't uninstall ... get all the correct boxes but  doesn't uninstall.
2. If I try and install Wordpress I don't get the 'Install' button on the left on the bottom below the blurb - just the 'cancel' button on the right.

Anybody able to help? They were working before recent updates.
I have tried restarting cced.init but no better.
Many thanks

Colin