[BlueOnyx:19955] Re: Solarspeed WebApps not working

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Aug 5 12:23:53 -05 2016

Hi Colin,

> 1. If I try and uninstall Roundcube from a VSite it doesn't uninstall ... get all the correct boxes but  doesn't uninstall.

RoundCube has the "AutoInstall" flag set. So it'll get automatically
deployed to all Vsites. That has the "interesting" side effect that
it'll immediately get reinstalled once you uninstall it.

To change that behaviour go to "Server Managemente" / "Web Applications"
/ "WebApp Installer" and click on the "System Defaults" button. In the
list of available apps you'll see that "roundcubemail" has two
checkboxes ticked:

- Autoinstall
- Autoupdate

Adjust as you see fit and save the changes.

> 2. If I try and install Wordpress I don't get the 'Install' button on the left on the bottom below the blurb - just the 'cancel' button on the right.

I'm not entirely sure why that might be the case. But it could be that
there is something "unclear" with the licensing of your package. At
least as far as NewLinQ is concerned. It might be if this is an old
install from an OS template with all extras or maybe it's a PKG install
that I did manually for you at one point or other. In that case
Wordpress itself never got correctly linked against NewLinQ as being
associated with the serial number of this box.

Could you please let me know offlist which server this is so that I can
take a look and can shake it loose for you?