[BlueOnyx:20014] New site DirectoryIndex failure

Rod Morgan rmorgan at portmorgan.com
Sun Aug 28 21:25:16 -05 2016

New site on 5208R server defaults to first vhost listed in httpd.conf
when only the FQDN is listed as the URL.  Specifically,
www.schnauzers.us & schnauzers.us redirect to the first vhost in
httpd.conf.  www.schnauzers.us/index.html & schnauzers.us/index.html
load correctly and the remainder of the site works.  This is a simple
html/css-only site.

I can find no discrepancies in the site's vhost file, nor do I see
anything in httpd_error or httpd_access log files that helps me figure
this out.

This doesn't appear to be a browser issue as I'm able to reproduce the
behavior on multiple browsers and after clearing the browser's cache.

Ideas?

Rod Morgan