[BlueOnyx:20384] Re: New BlueOnyx / Aventurin{e} feature published

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Dec 22 01:43:18 -05 2016

Hi Thomas,

> Donated €50 for each server that I run :) Thanks for your effort !

Many thanks! I really appreciate that!

> The "open in new browser window" button does not work, is that the proxy thing?

Could be that the popup-blocker in your browser is preventing it from
opening the new window. In Firefox I get a warning and then can set an
exception to allow popups from the GUI of that server.

But there are also another way how you can open it in a new tab or new
window:

In the Iframe where Netdata shows there is a light grey bar on top where
it shows the server name on the left and a square with three horizontal
lines on the right.

Right click on the server name and then select either open in new window
or new tab.

Likewise you could right click on the bent arrow icon and do the same
from there.

The URL for direct access to the stats is valid for as long as your GUI
session cookie hasn't expired or been invalidated via GUI logout.