[BlueOnyx:20403] Re: PDF Thumbnails for Wordpress?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Dec 23 00:18:18 -05 2016

Hi Michael,

> There is a plugin that runs tests and shows you if the server your site is
> on will create the thumbnails. Here is the output from a BlueOnyx 5208R
> running PHP 5.5.34-1
>
> That plugin shows:
> ImageMagick: 	Not Installed
> Imagick: 	Installed
> Ghostscript: 	Not Installed

I'm not surprised that Ghostscript is missing. This is something I never
had on the radar for PHP.

But you can't have Imagick PECL with ImageMagick and ImageMagick is
there on a 5208R.

Do you by chance have a link or the exact name of the plugin and
Wordpress version so that I can check what (and how) exactly they test for?