[BlueOnyx:19154] Re: Solarspeed Email (off topic)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 18 11:45:53 -05 2016

Hi Colin,

> I replied to your response but it is still sitting in the queue on our Exchange server 45 minutes later.
> Showing 4.4.1 error ...

The second mail now made it through as well.

[root at sol ~]# cat /var/log/maillog|grep reyl|grep mstauber|grep colin
Feb 18 09:33:10 sol milter-greylist: u1IEX9Bd001746: addr XXX[XXX] from
<colinjack at XXX> to <mstauber at solarspeed.net> delayed for 00:15:00 (ACL 105)
Feb 18 09:46:18 sol milter-greylist: u1IEkGVZ005549: addr
server1.XXX[XXX] from <colinjack at XXX> to <mstauber at solarspeed.net>
delayed for 00:01:52 (ACL 105)

So it got delayed for one hour and 52 minutes before Greylisting let it
through. Looks like you have a queue-time of at least 1h on your
Exchange. Which isn't that bad. I whitelisted your IP now as well.