[BlueOnyx:19171] Re: 5107/5108 Hyper-V image fresh install results in 40GB ?

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:06:45 -05 2016

Jim wrote:
> Unfortunately I have to use the older install as I have a bunch of
customers used to using openwebmail

I promise you if you move them to RoundCube they will be happy. Openwebmail
is an out-of-date mess. Roundcube even has an extension to import
Openwebmail settings so the first time a user logs in to RoundCube it looks
for Openwebmail settings and imports them.

I have not had one single client complain. In fact many have thanked me.

M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com