[BlueOnyx:19214] How does one persist changes to sendmail.mc ?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Fri Feb 26 23:59:12 -05 2016

Seems if I make a change to the cipher configuration and then restart it is replaced. I was about to get the SMTP authentication working earlier by tweaking this setting and then rebooted and it was replaced and I do not recall what I did to get it work now. Curious if I wanted to make changes to this file if I needed to do something to get BO to either not overwrite it or have an updated config it would use to overwrite?

O CipherList
O ServerSSLOptions
O ClientSSLOptions