[BlueOnyx:18914] Can't figure out site redirect problem

Rod Morgan rmorgan at portmorgan.com
Tue Jan 5 10:42:40 -05 2016

5106 running under vmware.  Customer deleted wordpress website files.  I
extracted, tar'd, gzipped the /home/site/sitename/web directory from the
previous days backup and ran a mysqldump of the site's database from the
previous days backup.  Moved backup files to production server and
suspended the site via GUI.

I removed the production server /home/site/sitename/web directory,
untar'd the backup recreating the web directory.  I used output of the
mysqldump to restore the database to the previous day.  I checked all
ownership/permissions to confirm they matched the site. I unsuspended
the site via the GUI. I did a service restart on httpd.

Now when I browse to the site, it immediately redirects to the first
vhost listed in httpd.conf.  There are no log messages in either
error_log or access_log.

I've got an unhappy customer (his fault) and I'm stumped.

Rod Morgan