[BlueOnyx:18926] BlueOnyx online maintenance window

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Jan 6 08:43:08 -05 2016

Greetings all,

We will be performing some hardware maintenance on portions of the
BlueOnyx network today which will temporarily interrupt the availability
of the following services:

lists.blueonyx.it
devel.blueonyx.it
repos.blueonyx.it
updates.blueonyx.it

In addition, various development resources and third-party update
services will also be impacted.

Emails sent to the list should be queued and delivered once the
maintenance is complete.  If you perform a YUM update and are unable to
reach an intended repo, please try again after catching a cup of coffee
or whatever your preferred break-time activity may be.

Sorry for any inconvenience.  We aim to make the BlueOnyx network, as
all our services, as reliable as possible.   This maintenance is
intended to avoid an unscheduled outage.

Thanks for your patience!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services