[BlueOnyx:18928] Re: New GUI Error - Email Forwarding

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:27:32 -05 2016

Thanks Gerrit - there were some email addresses already in the list of
forwarding addresses with capital letters.   They have been that way for a
very long time and it appears that it causes the form to hang as you
described.

Also, I informed the client not to copy/paste into the form because I
suspect they were picking up some additional characters.

All my best,
Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group

Dan Porter