[BlueOnyx:18945] Re: Roundcube

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Mon Jan 11 14:47:40 -05 2016

Hi RC

> On 12 Jan 2016, at 5:58 AM, Richard Barker <admin at probass.com> wrote:
>
> I have vsite's I have removed roundcube as the customer does not need it.Within a day or two roundcube
> is back on the vsite is that a normal happening?

This is normal. There is a special settings in RoundCube that will auto install (and reinstall) in all vSites. Reason? This package was designed to replace other modules that had round cube available at the server level. We wanted to emulate that experience.

There is a way to over-ride this. Edit the file /home/webapps/roundcubemail/product_info … If you set $AUTO_INSTALL to 0 … it will no longer install into new sites or reinstall to existing sites.

GK