[BlueOnyx:18979] Re: 5208R - Curious behavior of cced

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Jan 13 11:51:21 -05 2016

Michael,

hmm, I am not sure if the issue is really fixed yet.
I had this issue at a R5208R machine right now and this machine seems to be fully updated.
Additional I have the issue that the system monitoring have a red star but for all services no information is available.
A manual status check only gives one line output in the /var/log/messages file:

Jan 13 17:46:44 server cced(smd)[3266]: client [0:3265] has admin rights

And no status indicator is changing...

It seems that system checking is not working well (I have rebooted some minutes ago but no changes).

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel