[BlueOnyx:18998] Re: 5208R - Curious behavior of cced - fix is in the making

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jan 14 17:35:36 -05 2016

Hi Chris and all,

>> I'm currently preparing a rollback. Which will bring back the (working)
>> sausalito-cce* we had before the memcache update. This update will also
>> uninstall the base-memcache module for now.
>
> I think that's the wise move.

Yeah. There is no other choice but to remove it for now.

> Thanks for continuing to hammer on this, Michael.   I recognize the work
> ain't easy.   Just know it is appreciated by guys like me who are
> working to keep the support ticket volume to a reasonable level.

Indeed. Thank you for that! I'm already flooded with emails from grumpy
clients who've done their fair share of waiting for something or other.

I just published the roll-back updates to YUM for 5207R/5208R and 5209R.
They're on YUM now.

I'll publish a top-post to the list (and the BlueOnyx news) in a moment
so that this news doesn't get lost in the clutter.