[BlueOnyx:19013] MySQL Gui

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:25:25 -05 2016

I have a VPS where MySQL is running properly and all sites with databases
are functioning as expected - however in the BlueOnyx GUI under MySQL
Status is says: MySQL connection cannot be established. Check settings.

I have attempted to re-enter the password as well as change it but it does
not take effect.

I am unable to add any additional databases thru the GUI - yet I can
connect and use phpMyAdmin without any issue and of course everything works
as expected from the command line.   It seems to strictly be an issue with
the GUI.

Ideas?

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC