[BlueOnyx:19016] Re: 5208R - Curious behavior of cced - fix isin the making

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Mon Jan 18 13:39:58 -05 2016

Everything in /var/log/messages up to the point of the lockup seem ordinary,
just the usual every 5 minutes cced client has admin rights stuff.

I am not smart enough to decipher the dmesg log, especially wtihout
timestamps.  And since the machine was unresponsive even via local keyboard
and monitor, I couldn't do any troubleshooting without a hard reboot.

The last entry in /var/log/messages was a failed proftpd login attempt, but
that was 90 minutes before the lockup.

If no one else is seeing this symptom since the memcache changes, I will
have to assume it is unrelated.  Memory problem seems unlikely since it has
ECC memory.  I would be suspicious if it was immediately after a yum update,
but last one was Jan 15 to remove memcache.