[BlueOnyx:19652] Re: gui error on catch all e-mailaddress

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jun 3 11:42:43 -05 2016

Hi Maurice and Dirk,

> one vote from my side for a fix ;)
> I have solved it in creating an account (with a forward to
> the email address) and setting the account as catchall forwarder.
> But if it will be possible again to use an email address directly
> it would be much easier.

I faintly recall why I had made that design compromise when I ported
that module to the new GUI. Back then we couldn't have the same input
field accept either a username or an email address. So I opted for username.

But later on I created a new field definition that allows us more
flexibility. I just hadn't modified this particular form field yet.
Later today I'll publish an update that will fix this.