[BlueOnyx:19708] Re: BlueOnyx Shop Special: 50% off

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Tue Jun 14 16:44:26 -05 2016

Hi all.

Our shops has a template called hello minty. When it was new, it looked great and worked well. Over time, Magento has had updates to its core code, and that template is now showing its age both in term of visual appeal and functionality.

We put the discount in the store, and checked it looked OK in the catalog… but under the hood, the hello minty template was fighting against us. By the time you get to the checkout, it was not working.

There is a workaround. I have been working on a new template. The new one is not yet finished, but it does not have this problem. Go to http://mobile.blueonyx.it/ <http://mobile.blueonyx.it/> and you can order the products with the full discount applied.

Sorry about that everyone.

GK