[BlueOnyx:19757] Maximum value for upload files in OWN-Cloud Web-App

Manuel Perissinotto manuel.perissinotto at simpronet.com
Fri Jun 24 04:09:04 -05 2016

Hi all,
I need to change the Maximum value for upload files in OWN-Cloud Web-App.
We I'm on OWN-Cloud "admin" page, I try to change value from 5 MB to 512
MB, but if I change page when I come back I see the old default value (5
MB).
I tried to change information about "upload_max_filesize" in
/home/solarspeed/php/etc/php.ini but nothing changed (after server
reboot, the value come back to 2M automatically).
Someone can help me to understand how can I resolve the problem?