[BlueOnyx:19759] Re: Maximum value for upload files in OWN-Cloud Web-App

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Jun 24 07:36:53 -05 2016

Hi Manuel,

On 6/24/2016 5:59 AM, Manuel Perissinotto wrote:
> Hi all,
> I need to change the Maximum value for upload files in OWN-Cloud Web-App.
> We I'm on OWN-Cloud "admin" page, I try to change value from 5 MB to 512 MB,
> but if I change page when I come back I see the old default value (5 MB).
> I tried to change information about "upload_max_filesize" in
> /home/solarspeed/php/etc/php.ini but nothing changed (after server reboot,
> the value come back to 2M automatically).
> Someone can help me to understand how can I resolve the problem?

You should not make changes to that php.ini file by hand.  It will
always revert to defaults.

Have you changed the value in the GUI?  Site Management > vsite in
question > Services > PHP.   Upload max filesize and post max size
values can be changed as needed.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services