[BlueOnyx:19768] Re: Installing blueonyx with LXC (proxmox 4.1)

rordonez at xnet.com.mx rordonez at xnet.com.mx
Mon Jun 27 13:39:04 -05 2016

Hi

We were able to use the regular BLueonyx 5209 template with following procedure:

**

Installation instruction for Proxmox 4.2: <- (it as a higher release with the quota feature integrated)

1,         Create CT using blueonyx-5209-default template from blueonyx.it.

           Use eth0 for Network name during container setup

            -Don’t forget to check the quota option

2,         Start LXC-vm from GUI.

3,         Log in to Proxmox-host, attach to running VM using "pct enter <vmid>". Where <vmid> is the container id you selected previously while creating the container.

#Change the file at

#/etc/sysconfig/network

#With pico por example

pico /etc/sysconfig/network

#change the Gateway to the correct IP of the gateway

#change the Ethernet device to eth0

#on 5109 restart network

systemctl restart network.service

#on 5108

/etc/init.d/network restart

4 Create quota files if not present.

#Still  logged through the console

# issue the following commands
quotaoff -guvp -a

quotaon -f /

quotacheck -cmug -F vfsv0 /

/etc/init.d/vzquota start

/usr/sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl

#Make sure that on /etc/fstab you have /dev/loopx  <-where x is a changing number

#if not find  the correct number from ls /dev

#and change it manually

4   yum update –y

5 reboot and login to configure and setup admin password

HTH

Rodrigo O
Xnet