[BlueOnyx:19779] Re: Error Let's Encrypt!

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Jun 29 03:20:34 -05 2016

Mixed results since my last email.

On the first server I looked at, this worked a treat. On another server, lets encrypt failed after following the same process. Either way, we know one thing. Lets encrypt is trying to install an RPM that conflicts with /usr/bin/2to3 in python27-tools that was installed as part of the base OS on 5208R boxes….

Over to Michael to find an answer :)

GK