[BlueOnyx:19255] Re: Yum update broke my PHP and SSL

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Mar 2 15:25:58 -05 2016

Hello,

and you should also have a backup of your databases if you created them in blueonyx.
Because also databse information should be missing in web.
By enabling web database access information of the complete database can vanish.

If it is also the case with your server, backup the database and note the credentials.
enable php
create the database in bo again and import the dump.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel