[BlueOnyx:19281] Re: Mail Error

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Mar 10 08:38:11 -05 2016

On 3/10/2016 7:12 AM, NETgemacht wrote:
> I have defined a hostname in general settings. I have also nothing
> changed under DNS Settings. Sending and receiving mails worked fine
> until yesterday. As the Domain and their settings are extern I do not
> have access do it. I will get access to it tomorrow. Can I check other
> settings?

As Dirk has said, this is often because of a mismatch between alias on
the email settings for the domain.  Make sure that you have the domain
(with no hostname) entered for the email server alias on the vsite.

Then make sure that the DNS is configured properly.

If those two issues are corrected, you will not get the rewrite with
excessive recursion error.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services