[BlueOnyx:19303] Re: Removing CSR and creating wildcard CSR

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Mar 11 08:15:37 -05 2016

On 3/11/2016 6:50 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
> On a new 5208R VPS I wanted to install a wildcard certificate.

Hi Colin,
It's not clear when we might be able to request wildcards via the GUI.
Perhaps that will not come to pass.   However, it's relatively
straightforward to create the request at the CLI and then copy the
request that was generated to the certs directory, restart cced and
admserv, then install the cert via the GUI.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services