[BlueOnyx:19308] Re: Removing CSR and creating wildcard CSR

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 10:03:09 -05 2016

Hi Chris,

> It's a puzzler, alright.   You might try making sure Apache is
> completely killed.  I forget if you've mentioned that you restarted the server or
> not, but perhaps kill Apache with:
> service httpd stop
> service admserv stop
> killall -9 httpd
>
> That should kill everything.   Confirm with ps -aux | grep "httpd"
>
> If so, restart with
> service httpd start
> service admserv start

Already done all that BUT getting closer now.
Services are okay - all our servers are NATed behind our firewall.
On LAN I can get the default site up by using the non-routable IP.
DNS resolves okay and requests are hitting the server so it is something to do with Apache not getting the correct headers.
Firewall would seem okay because nothing ese if broken.

I will continue digging! At least I feel I am getting somewhere. :)
Funny it changed overnight though.

Kind regards

Colin