[BlueOnyx:19323] Re: ClamAV issues with AV-SPAM package

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Mar 15 03:27:22 -05 2016

Hello,

is it a Blueonyx 5209R?
If it is please check, if the file /etc/tmpfiles.d/clamav.conf is present.

In the file is one line:
d /var/run/clamav 0700 clamav clamav -

This file is necessary because CentOS removes the /var/run/clamav directory during a reboot. And if you have this file in /etc/tmpfiles.d/ it creates the directory again by itself.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel