[BlueOnyx:19386] Smart relay hosts

Chad Bersche chad at bersche.com
Tue Mar 22 21:57:16 -05 2016

With the upgrade that came yesterday, it seems that the entries that I
had established for a smart relay host for sendmail didn't take after
the package upgrades.  I hadn't noticed it until a user came by and
asked why some mails were bouncing.  Luckily, I've been thru this before
and immediately check my relay settings in the admin interface.  It was
still set as it had been, but the sendmail.cf didn't include it, so I
cleared from the UI, saved, and reapplied. What, exactly, is the process
to make sure when updates happen that any smart mail host settings
actually get applied after the upgrade?

  -- Chad