[BlueOnyx:19544] 5209R Initial Setup Issue

Lee Redmayne lee.redmayne at bastionit.com
Sun May 1 04:24:17 -05 2016

I've just got a 5209R setup, however am encountering the issue of:

"Sorry, the data entered in the field newpass is invalid. Please check your input and try again."
"Sorry, the data entered in the field sql_rootpassword is invalid. Please check your input and try again."

I've checked through the thread and Michael's comments from http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2015-December/036584.html, I've ensured I haven't performed the yum update before the BlueOnyx setup, however I'm encountering this every single time.  It seems to be near enough the exact same scenario of the thread above.  This is the 20160325 ISO being used.

Any suggestions or advice?