[BlueOnyx:19552] cmuimport -n also imports server administrator

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu May 5 06:34:33 -05 2016

Hi list,

It seems that when using cmuimport to import only one vsite (using the
-n option), a server administrator present in the original export data
also gets created.

This behaviour is preventing me to automatically script an import from
several sites, because cmuimport expects user input when it is trying to
import the same server administrator that was created during the
previous import of a single vsite.

How can I prevent 'cmuimport -n' to import a server administrator?

Thank you
--
Maurice de Laat