[BlueOnyx:19584] cmuImport a Site on 5209R from 5106R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue May 17 16:19:34 -05 2016

Hello,

I try to do a cmuImport in a 5209R server from a cmuExport of a 5106R server.
It is about 10 sites and ~ 100 Users.
The sites are created correctly. The users seems to be created imported correct, only one small issue:

ERROR Cannot set ownership for file: /home/.sites/112/site7/.users/140/accumotive/Network Trash Folder - Tried to chown with: UID: accumotive - GID: site7 and failed.

Files with a space cannot be chmod by cmuImport.
@Michael: Maybe you want to fix this one time.

But the the cmuImport stops with the following error message:

restoring archive for oppolzer
ScanIn: Can't use string (201 OKsh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
sh: -c: line 0: `echo -n "ScanIn: ") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at /usr/cmu/perl/Archive/Tar.pm line 625.'

Can somebody tell me what the error is and how I can correct the issue?

Best regards,
Dirk