[BlueOnyx:19585] Re: Passwords on 5106R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue May 17 16:24:41 -05 2016

Michael,

oh sorry. My mistake.
The customer who is complaining have a 5209R.
For this server the " and + in passwords seems not to be working since some days/weeks.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel

Geschäftsführer
Tel.: +49 6101 65788 20
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.blackpoint.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.