[BlueOnyx:19603] Re: Mailman issues on 5208 server

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Fri May 20 10:03:24 -05 2016

On Fri May 20 2016 07:22, Larry Smith wrote:
> Dirk,
>
>   Yes, we finally worked it out but will have to wait until I am in the
> office to check my notes.  We ended up having to go into the mailman
> interface on each list and made the changes there, but do not recall
> exactly which we had to change.

Dirk,

Ok, for what they are worth, here are our notes on this:

<quote>
log into the specific list after you've added it, at [SITE]/mailman/admin
and change the following:
"Privacy Options-> Sender Filters-> Action to take for postings from
non-members for which no explicit action is defined."
set that to ACCEPT
Privacy Options->Sender Filters->Must posts have list named in desti....
Set to NO

ALSO change the default file size to 0
</quote>

--