[BlueOnyx:19618] Re: m_network.sh Error

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Wed May 25 08:48:21 -05 2016

Brave man. ☺

Thanks

Colin

From: Blueonyx [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it] On Behalf Of Richard Barker
Sent: 25 May 2016 14:31
To: blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it
Subject: [BlueOnyx:19617] Re: m_network.sh Error

I am not sure, I think an update fixed it.
I no longer have any 5207 or 5208 vps's
Only have 5209's
RC
--

Richard C. Barker Sr.
CEO & President
1-800-510-3139
ProBass Networks Inc.
www.probassnetworks.net<http://www.probassnetworks.net>
www.probass.net<http://www.probass.net>
DISCLAIMER : -
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately
by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.