[BlueOnyx:19622] Possible bug installing certificates for gui/sendmail

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Fri May 27 10:38:20 -05 2016

Hi List,

I think I have found a bug when installing a certificate for the server
gui on 5209R. This certificate is also to be used for sendmail.

I have a certificate that also needs 2 intermediate certificates. I have
uploaded the intermediates as well as the certificate itself using the
gui. This works perfect for the gui; it is presenting the certificate +
the 2 intermediates.

However, sendmail only presents the certificate itself and not the
intermediates.

If I copy the file
/etc/admserv/certs/ca-certs
over
/usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
and restart sendmail
all works well and sendmail is, just like admserv, presenting the
intermediates + certificate.

Can anyone confirm?

Thank you

Maurice