[BlueOnyx:19633] Re: 5207R, 5208R, 5209R: AV-SPAM 6.2.0 released

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun May 29 20:27:09 -05 2016

Hi RC,

> Since the AV-SAPM 6.2.0 update our customers are being affected with
> Greylisting.
> I have edited this file
> /home/solarspeed/av-spam/configs/greylist.conf.meta as I had before
>
> Added this:
> # Your own network, which should not suffer greylisting:
> list "my_network" addr {   \
>         127.0.0.1/8        \
>         x.x.x.x/27   \
>         x.x.x.x/29   \
>         }
>
> Is there another file that needs to be edited?

Since a couple of versions ago you can edit the Greylisting in the GUI:
"Network Services" / "AV-SPAM" / "Network"-Tab. There is a textarea
called "Whitelisted Senders", where you can enter extra network address
ranges that are allowed to bypass Greylisting.

If you add it there, then it'll survive through AV-SPAM updates.